We’re proud to retain a good Ofsted rating at the nursery and pride ourselves on the care and attention to detail that is maintained by all staff.
Summary of key findings for parents
This provision is good
- Children have plenty of opportunities to extend their physical skills. For example, they crawl through tunnels and learn to pedal bicycles, which challenges their movement and coordination well.
- Staff provide highly stimulating environments, both indoors and outdoors, to promote and challenge children’s all-round learning.
- Children use their independence skills extensively throughout the day because staff are highly skilled at encouraging children to try things for themselves.
- Children enjoy healthy lifestyles because staff constantly promote healthy eating and provide them with excellent opportunities for fresh air and exercise.
- The well-established relationships that staff form with external agencies make a strong contribution towards meeting children’s needs, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
- The manager provides strong leadership. She involves staff, parents and children in helping to identify strengths and weaknesses in the provision. This means that staff are able to make continuous improvements to the service offered to children and families.